Cupping therapy goes way back to ancient Egyptian, Chinese, and Middle Eastern cultures and as a complimentary therapy aids natural healing.
What to expect?
Cupping uses suction to draw the skin into the cup using movement across the treated area for a massage effect. It tackles everything from pain relief, deep scar tissue discomfort, muscle knots and swelling. It is an anti-inflammatory treatment for all your aches and pains.
How does it work?
Dry cupping uses a method where a small area of low air pressure is created, then the cup is placed on the affected area, which is usually lubricated to allow the cup to slowly slide over the skin.
Cupping brings fresh blood to the treated area and improves circulation. It is widely used for aches and pain relief but is also be used to treat respiratory problems, aid exercise recovery, prevent injury and even as a beauty treatment.
Benefits of Cupping?
- Pain relief, including back and neck pains, stiff muscles, rheumatism, joint pain
- Encourages relaxation and a sense of well-being
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Reduces fatigue fatigue & migraines
- Can be energizing and revitalizing
- Lymphatic Drainage to eliminate toxins in the body
- Alleviates digestive disorders
- Relieves symptoms of respiratory problems, such as coughs, wheezing and digestive issues
- Activate the lymphatic system and Releases toxins from the body
- Improves the immune system
- Promotes relief from exercise induced tight and sore muscles
- Provides injury prevention and aids revovery
- Aids athlete recovery from the strenuous training
- Help heal joint inflammation and stiffness
- Provides relief to athletes suffering from plantar fasciitis.
- Helps relieve hamstring strains, and myofascial restrictions from training.
- Reduces cellulite and the appearance of stretch marks.
- Improves muscle tone
- Encourages anti-aging of the skin by increasing elastin and collagen production
- Visibly reduce fine lines and deeper wrinkles.
- Tone chin, jawline, neck & décolletage.
- Increase depth & efficacy of your skincare products.
- Reduces scars, excess oil production and pore size